Sunday, 11 November 2012

Android apps - Angry Birds Star Wars








                   Han Solo Shot First

           Angry Birds certainly puts that to rest in this latest iteration. While I am at it, I going to make a confession: I never liked Angry Birds. Birds, angry birds and pigs, evil pigs. It just never made any sense to me. Now that the entire Galaxy is at stake, everything matters. Star Wars and Angry Birds come together in such a perfect way that it is impossible not to be impressed with the latest effort from developer Rovio. The day-one DLC, however, is less impressive. The promise of free updates does soften the blow a bit. Also, please take note that some users are still receiving ads, even though they paid for this annoyance to be removed. Unpleasant quirks aside, Angry Birds Star Wars proves to be a legendary saga that anyone with a mobile phone should experience. The Galaxy needs me, so I have to go now. May the Egg be with you!